Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's Currently on my Night Stand


This is the second book of his that I am reading. America The Beautiful was the first book of his that I read. I had never heard of Dr. Ben Carson until he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He is a very accomplished man. Click here to read more about him.


Fun read from a very successful blogger. I like to read this as my fluff book.


My son, Fox, is 15 months old so this is my bible for guiding my little man. I have followed and used the baby-wise techniques Since Fox was born and could not be happier with our relationship. At the end of each chapter there are review questions that you are supposed to answer. I like to refer back to those pages form time to time.


In the middle of decorating several rooms in my house and this is the bible of basic decorating. I like to just browse and draw inspiration from.  

xoxo
Nic





No comments:

Post a Comment