Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Gear

A little over two months away from baby Clarke's arrival. We are getting very excited. We elected not to find out the sex or our child, which is even more exciting! We have so much that we have received from family and friends for our first born there isn't really much we need. I have picked out a couple of things that I am looking at for our newest family member. 









I really want this because we currently have the two fisher price items that this would replace. We don't need it, but man this would be a space saver! Check out the video demo!



With two kids in diapers and under two I am thinking i am going to need a larger diaper bag!


I am a huge fan of how you don't have to try and put these over your baby's head. I had a few of these with Fox, but I wish I had more. It amazing how many outfit changes you have with an infant. These are also my husband's favorite when he had to dress our little bundle of joy. 


Do you have any of these products? Is there something you would recommend for the second child?
xoxo
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment