Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday, Get Reinspired

I found a website that has all kinds of cute and fun gifts. My four year anniversary is coming up and I have yet to put our amazing photos, by super talented Associated Press photographer Alice Keeney, into an album. I may have just found the perfect book to do that on pinholepress.com



Check out this perfect gift for your kids, it's great for remembering those special memories with the people they love. Or take a picture of them each month with their favorite toy or funny face they love to make that month. Then present them with this great memory game! 





This could keep you organized while looking at your favorite people everyday. 



They also have pretty reasonably priced frame shop. Hope this gets some of you back on track of getting a project done that you have been putting off or have forgot about. I certainly feel inspired again. 

xoxo
Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment