Thursday, March 21, 2013

Must Haves

First let me apologize for not posting everyday this week. I have been under the weather. These are some of my must haves right now. 


The cat eye sunglasses are all the rage this spring and summer. It is sometimes hard to find a cat eye that will fit everyone's face shape, but I think I have found them. 

 
1                                                               2



This is a great all year around piece. This is the one I have from Madewell but it is sold out online. You can check in your local store or go here for similar options. I like the polka dot one too.



1                                                                                2




Love Quotes Scarves are another year around favorite and there are so many colors to chose from.


   

1                                                                            2


xoxo
Nic






No comments:

Post a Comment